Shipping & Returns Policy
Due to COVID-19 orders may take longer than usual to receive due to USPS experiencing high order volumes.
Shipping & Processing are two different things. Shipping time is how long it will take the post office to deliver your package once We give it to them, while processing is how long it will take Us to prepare the order to give to the post office. Please note that these products are artisan and hand-made so they take time to make, package, and ship. All orders will arrive within 7-10 business days AFTER preparation & processing is complete, irregardless of what shipping method you select. When you see 1-day, 2-day, or 3 day shipping option at checkout it simply letting you know how long it will take the postal service to deliver your package to you, it does not take into account my processing time. Some orders will only have the option to pay for priority shipping because of weight and the distance the package is going. Shipping is calculated by weight and distance so if your order weighs over 1 pound or going a far distance it will automatically prompt you to pay priority shipping.
We ship via USPS and UPS for domestic & international shipping. Please select DHL for international shipping if your outside of the US, UK, and Canada. We don't ship to all countries so please email to verify if we ship to your country. Only USPS priority packages are
Please allow additional 2-4 days processing for major holidays and severe weather changes.
Please allow up to 24-48hours for email responses and up to 72 hours or more during holidays.
- Once your order is shipped you will be notified via email or SMS text confirmation (depending on which you placed as your primary contact at checkout). Once we are ready to ship your order you will receive a tracking number either via email or text. If you do not see a tracking information please check your spam folder in your email as well as your text message history.
- International shipping is available for certain countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org to know if I ship to your country. Please select DHL shipping option at checkout if your outside of US, UK, and Canada.
- If you, the consumer, made an error on your shipping info and your package is returned it is your responsibility to pay for the return shipping costs again. If your package is returned due to non-signature or unclaimed package it is your responsibility to pay for return shipping costs.
- Once your order has shipped and tracked, Millennial Naturals is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged products while in transit. If your package is lost, stolen, or damaged please contact USPS to so they can reimburse you. USPS priority mail is ensured.
- For large wholesale orders and shipments please email us at email@example.com
Due to the nature of our products we are unable to issue refunds or accept returns. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Shipping fees are non- refundable.
Eligible items can be exchanged for store credit or other products of equal value. Exchanged items must be unused and in original package with original seal on it, no exceptions. This exchange must be made within 48 hours after item(s) received. Return shipment and Re-shipment fees will be paid by the customer. Please notify Us via email concerning the exchange FIRST in order for the exchange to be validated.
If you received an incorrect or defected item(s) please notify Us within 48 hours, with pictures & receipt of the incorrect/defected item(s) and We will resolve the issue. Once the incorrect item is opened and used it cannot be returned, exchanged, and non-refundable! If you are unsure please just ask before you use it.
**Please also be aware that shipping fees are non refundable, we are not responsible for any return shipping costs.***
**Please double check your order before placing them, because I will ship to the address you enter into the system**
Our Shipping and Return Policy is subject to change without notice please check the website regularly to be aware of new updates!