The vagina is one of the most sensitive parts of the human body and requires frequent cleansing and detox. There are multiple detoxifying products available in the market, but have you heard of yoni pearls? Most of us are not haven't, and the ones who are aware of it have doubts about it.
If you are concerned about your intimate hygiene and wish to switch to yoni pearls, you've landed on the right page! This article provides all the information about yoni pearls that you need to know and clear all your doubts.
|SHOP NOW||SHOP NOW|
What are yoni pearls?
Yoni pearls are herbal vaginal suppositories that act as a vaginal detox. They are small packets made of natural herbs and phytoestrogen medicinal plants tightly packed into spheres. These spheres are wrapped in cheesecloth with a string attached to them for easy insertion and removal.
The powder in these small spheres consists of herbs and drawing powder like charcoal that helps to cleanse the vagina and the womb.
They have antiseptic, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antiviral properties and are high in antioxidants.
Uses of yoni pearls
They consist of natural, ayurvedic materials that clean the vagina and protect it from other feminine health issues like heavy bleeding and vaginal cramps.
Other uses of yoni pearls are listed below:
- It is also said to treat toxic buildups from regular sexual intercourse or menstrual products.
- Helps to dissolve menstruation-related difficulties and problems conceiving.
- It also helps to treat yeast infections, bacterial vaginosis, and sometimes cysts and fibroids.
- Help to maintain the pH of the vagina and tighten it.
- It also increases sex drive and can be used as a natural lubricant during sexual intercourse.
- It prevents vaginal dryness and aids blood flow in the vagina.
How to use yoni pearls?
Since you are inserting the yoni pearls inside your vagina, you need to maintain hygiene and take a few precautions that are listed below:
- The first essential step in the insertion process is to wash your hands thoroughly to prevent unnecessary infections.
- Loosen the cheesecloth before inserting. DO NOT remove the cheesecloth completely.
- Insert it inside the vagina as far as you are comfortable. Ensure that the string is left hanging outside for easy removal.
- Leave the suppository inside for 24-48 hours. You are free to function normally in this period.
- However, do not use a tampon or engage in any sexual activity while it is inside.
- After 24-48 hours, remove it and discard it.
Are yoni pearls safe to use?
Unlike other cleansing agents, yoni pearls are natural, organic substances and are free of harmful chemicals. Due to this, they are harmless and only focus on benefiting your vaginal health.
The insertion process is also safe as far as the instructions are followed carefully. Avoid keeping the suppository inserted for more than 48 hours as it can react with the vaginal wall. Also, ensure the string is hanging outside the vagina for easy removal.
Who can use yoni pearls?
Yoni pearls are safe for every woman as they do not contain any harmful substances. However, you need to reconsider using them if you fall under the categories listed below:
- If you are allergic to herbal products as it may lead to side reactions. Although it is rare, you should avoid it to be on the safer side.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, it is advisable to avoid using yoni pearls as it can lead to miscarriage.
- If you are menstruating or sexually active as it can have side effects
- If your hymen is intact, which means you are a virgin, it is advisable not to use them.
- If you are taking anticoagulants or blood thinners, do not use them.
Other than these instances, any woman is free to use yoni pearls to improve their vaginal hygiene.
Can yoni pearls cause side effects?
As mentioned earlier, yoni pearls are safe and do not cause any harmful reactions. However, if you do not follow the instructions to use them carefully, it can lead to mild side effects.
The mild side effects include:
- vaginal dryness
- unusual discharge
Hence it is advisable to use the yoni pearls suppositories as per the instructions for a pleasant experience.
Can yoni pearls induce menstruation?
There is no clear evidence that yoni pearl suppositories can induce a period in a woman. However, a lot of women have started their period after using these suppositories.
The main aim of yoni pearls is to cleanse and detox the vagina and maintain intimate hygiene. It has nothing to do with inducing your period.
Yoni pearls are beneficial if you use them correctly and all the instructions are followed. They have multiple benefits that will help you improve your vaginal health and intimate hygiene.So get yourself a pack of yoni pearls suppositories today!